DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Gas Utilities Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, industry size (value and volume 2017-21, and forecast to 2026). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
- OAO Gazprom
- PetroChina Company Limited
- E.ON SE
- Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd.
- Daigas Group
- Toho Gas Co Ltd
- British Gas Ltd
- E.ON UK Plc
- EDF Energy Ltd
- Sempra Energy
- Atmos Energy Corporation
- Southern Company Gas
- Consumers Energy Coop
- Engie SA
- TotalEnergies S.E.
- Electricite de France SA
- The gas utilities market covers all natural gas consumption, net of distribution or transmission losses, by end-users in the following categories: industrial (including use as a feedstock and autogeneration), commercial and public-sector organizations, residential consumers, electric power generation (including combined heat and power but excluding autogeneration and heat plant), and other (including transport, agriculture, centralized heat plant, and other usage). Values are calculated from segment volumes and the average annual price of gas charged to end-users in each segment net of any applicable taxes.
- In some countries, synthetic gas (also called syngas, coal gas, city gas, etc) or biogas (generated from waste materials) may be used in a similar manner to natural gas, and has therefore been included in the market volume. To take into account the different energy content of such gases, all calculations were carried out in energy units, and then converted to bcf using the conversion factor for natural gas.
- Market shares were calculated as the total volume of gas sold to external end-users in all segments, divided by the total market volume. To avoid the risk of double-counting, gas volumes that were distributed to end-users on behalf of another retailer under third-party network access agreements are not included. Wholesale, trading, and storage volumes are excluded (except for Russia where both wholesale and retail volumes are included). For companies which operate in both gas and power sectors, any self-supply to their own gas-fired generation plant is excluded.
- All market data and forecasts are represented in nominal terms (i.e. without adjustment for inflation) and all currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2021 annual average exchange rates.
- The global gas utilities industry had total revenues of $4,185.9 billion in 2021, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1% between 2016 and 2021.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.6% between 2016 and 2021, to reach a total of 116,454 billion cubic feet in 2021.
- The residential segment was the industry's most valuable in 2021, with total revenues of $1,559.9 billion, equivalent to 37.3% of the industry's overall value.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global gas utilities industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global gas utilities industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key gas utilities industry players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global gas utilities industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the global gas utilities industry by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the global gas utilities industry in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global gas utilities industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global gas utilities industry?
Key Topics Covered:
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 Global Gas Utilities
3.1. Market Overview
3.2. Market Data
3.3. Market Segmentation
3.4. Market outlook
3.5. Five forces analysis
4 Macroeconomic Indicators
4.1. Country data
5 Gas Utilities in Asia-Pacific
6 Gas Utilities in Europe
7 Macroeconomic Indicators
8 Gas Utilities in Japan
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
10 Gas Utilities in The United Kingdom
11 Macroeconomic Indicators
12 Gas Utilities in The United States
13 Macroeconomic Indicators
14 Gas Utilities in France
15 Macroeconomic Indicators
16 Gas Utilities in Germany
17 Macroeconomic Indicators
18 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gvo4b5
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
e riproduzione totale o parziale in qualunque formato degli articoli presenti sul sito.