- The ASCO Power Digital Hub will be at Innovation Days: Permian Basin 2022 to present its latest critical power innovations
- The display showcases ASCO Critical Power Products through the multimedia tools in its Digital Hub
- Attendees can see the value of ASCO backup power solutions for critical oil and gas operations
FLORHAM PARK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ASCO Power Technologies, the world’s leading provider of critical power solutions, will highlight its latest innovations at the Schneider Electric Innovation Days: Permian Basin in April. Attendees can meet seasoned ASCO experts and participate in ASCO’s multimedia Digital Hub experiences to learn about the value of ASCO's critical power solutions for oil and gas facilities.
The event will be held on April 26 and 27, 2022, from 8 AM to 4 PM at Odessa College in Odessa, Texas. It will highlight solutions for enhancing power continuity to increase productivity, reduce downtime, and reduce operating costs. Attendees can meet ASCO Power experts who can help solve power challenges for oil and gas producers and see multimedia presentations about ASCO solutions through its Digital Hub.
Visiting the Digital Hub enables oil industry professionals to see ASCO Power's offerings from transfer switches and industrial control products to onsite service solutions. The Hub’s Interactive 3D Facilities enable attendees to virtually see inside operating ASCO equipment and learn how ASCO solutions improve power reliability and streamline compliance. Its Video Library presents summaries, FAQs, and expert perspectives on critical power topics. Attendees can operate ASCO critical power equipment virtually and see power devices in operation to learn how ASCO solves backup power challenges.
By visiting the ASCO exhibit, members can:
- Learn about the latest ASCO technologies, products, solutions, and applications
- Get a closer look at backup power equipment through virtual experiences and 360-degree videos of customer installations
- Network with ASCO experts and industry peers to solve industry challenges
- Explore next-generation solutions that enhance power availability and improve operations
Visit the Innovation Days: Permian Basin 2022 page for event details.
ASCO critical power solutions are backed by technology, support, and service that are unmatched in the industry. Visit www.ascopower.com or contact an ASCO representative to learn more about ASCO products and services.
About ASCO Power Technologies
ASCO Power Technologies has provided power reliability solutions for more than 125 years. The firm designs, manufactures, services, and supports automatic transfer switches, power control equipment, load banks, and critical power management appliances. ASCO products serve mission-critical functions in data centers, healthcare facilities, telecommunication networks, commercial buildings, and industrial operations. To learn more about any of ASCO’s premium products and services, call (800) 800 ASCO (2726), email CustomerCare@Ascopower.com, or visit www.ascopower.com. To receive updates on the latest news and updates, follow ASCO’s Facebook and LinkedIn.
+ 1 973 307 7352